Free Member

Creative QR Codes

Because black & white QR codes are so passe, check out these creative designer QR codes which not only clue you in to what page it will be directing you to, but are an art form of their own.

My favorite is the one made for the new season of True Blood. It gives you just enough information to make you curious and is appealing to the eye: true-blood-qr-code.JPG

What do you think? Would you be more likely to scan these kinds of QR Codes?

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Creative QR Codes

This is so cool! I saw this article the other day but didn't think twice about looking at it. I'm glad you posted it because those are some really creative designs. Now I want one! Where do you find a designer that makes an artistic QR code?
    Shari McConahay

Free Member
    SET Japan seem to have the market cornered, I wonder how much they go for...

Mashable did offer some DIY tips for sprucing up boring QR codes though, for cheap.

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

Creative QR Codes

Thanks for sharing Mikhaila! These are really cool and I love the idea. It definitely entices me more than the standard QR Code. The Asian market is far beyond the US market in QR code marketing.

Have you tested QR Codes as part of your marketing mix?