Administrator
    Blog Entries

What Browser Are You Using? (And what that says about your IQ!)

Interesting article today on Mashable that features a study done on the IQs of different browser platform users. It says that IE users have low IQ scores - averaging just above 80, Firefox and Chrome users' IQ scores average 110, and Opera & Camino users average IQ is over 120! What browser are you using now . . . and what browser are you switching to after you read this article?
    http://mashable.com/2011/07/29/internet-explorer-iq/
    Shari McConahay

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

What Browser Are You Using? (And what that says about your IQ!)

Great post Shari! I have been a pretty devoted Chrome user for years now. But I guess it is time for a switch!

Administrator
    Blog Entries

What Browser Are You Using?

I am sticking with Chrome. I used FireFox for quite a while but when it starting freezing up and crashing over a year ago, I switch to Chrome and haven't looked back.
    Shari McConahay

Free Member
    I'm sticking with Chrome although I haven't given Opera, Camino or Safari a chance. Chrome is definitely faster than IE & Firefox though.

Firefox

I feel like for Internet Marketing and Web Development, Firefox is the best. It's plugins are the most applicable by far.

Free Member
    You can get most of the tools used as Firefox Add-ons as Chrome Extensions. I was using Firefox for SEO Quake before the extension was released, but now I rarely use Firefox as I can get everything I need in Chrome. Everyone has their preference and what they're used to though =)

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Article Was a Hoax!

I am totally eating crow over here! The whole story was an elaborate hoax! I guess that is what I get for believing something I read on the internets! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14389430
    Shari McConahay

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

Article Was a Hoax!

Oh my! In that case, I'm sticking to my Chrome browser

Free Member

Crow Eating

Kudos to Shari for posting an update to that first article. I guess that would the definition of link bait no? I know we all fell for it. And it was all over my social media channels. Stir up some controversy and reap the reward of web traffic.