What is the oddest place you have seen a QR code?

I was watching a news report on CNBC the other day about summer homes forsale in Cape Cod, MA and saw that a waterfront property that was forsale by Sothebys had a QR code on the forsale sign. What is the oddest place that you have seen a QR code? The city of Boynton Beach (just a driver length away from Boca Raton) uses QR codes for their public landmarks.

Free Member
    While I was waiting in line for security at Denver International Airport I saw a QR code for an expedited security line called CLEAR which allows you to bypass typical long security lines after pre-clearance. You have to pay for the service, but I would assume people on a time budget or people who travel often would pay for the time saver.

Free Member
    I also saw another very interesting QR code on a RoomSaver flyer which was a different design than I had seen before. Here's what it looked like: qr.JPG
    It was so cool because I was in Farmington, NM which has a large Navajo population and the QR code sort of looked like Native American fabric.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mikhaila Clements; 07-11-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: image couldnt be seen

I went to a party with QR code on a cake.

224675631.jpg

Free Member
    How creative! I love the customization aspect of them.

Free Member
    I stand corrected, the weirdest place I've ever seen a QR code is on my banana: http://twitpic.com/76h70v

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    You could also pay to have a QR Code created for your rooftop for around $8,500

Source: http://mashable.com/2011/10/05/rooft...s-google-maps/