What did you do for Mashable's Social Media Day?

This past Saturday was Social Media Day, according to Mashable. Check out their photo gallery of what people did to celebrate, and then tell your story of how you celebrated.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I am bummed that I missed the Social Media Day events since I was stuck at home working, but I did sort of celebrate by working on some of my business' social media campaigns on Facebook, Google + and Pinterest!
    Shari McConahay

I was kind of bummed that it happened on a Saturday this year and I wasn't able to go. Since they celebrate it on a certain date instead of day, I guess it will be on Sunday next year.

There was actually a really cool mixer for this that was held in Fort Lauderdale that Saturday, but I missed it.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Leah, I was planning on going to the Ft. Lauderdale one too, but ended up missing it. Then when I saw the reviews and comments from Miami, I was really upset that I missed that one. I am definitely going to try to make the Miami event next year. Here is a great review from Social Media Club http://youtu.be/DoTFpX2I32I
    Shari McConahay