What Else Do You Want on this Club?

We hope you're enjoying networking and learning in The Internet Marketing Club. But what else can we do to make it better? What Webinar topics do you want to see? (Inquiring Minds want to Know!)

Hello Brian,n The site is very informative and interesting. I was wondering if you could invite students as well who could contribute case studies on social media marketing specially from the Information Communication Technology Sector. Thanks

How about Internet Marketing 101? This would start at the beginning basic level and give members/prospective members a solid foundation in internet marketing. It could be either a series of posted articles, or submissions from contributors. A lot of the information I am finding on this blog is so advanced that neophytes such as myself really don't have a clue as to what is being said.

Nusrat: Thanks for the suggestion. Good idea! I'm sure we could do that. Do you have any contacts or connections we could reach out to? Thanks.

Robert: I like the idea. Check out the Webinar on the Internet Marketing Club on 11/11. Look under "Events." I'm doing a presentation on marketing to the Hospitality industry. It's sort of a "101" in that it goes back to the basics of Marketing, identifying the customer needs and where they are in the planning cycle. Hope to have you join us. But we can do more things like that, too. Thanks, Brian

I would go with FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION, in fact its free, service provided by them is good. Stay safe, Cheers

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    The site is open to all. Please invite the students :) Nusrat Zehra Raza said:
    Hello Brian,n
    The site is very informative and interesting. I was wondering if you could invite students as well who could contribute case studies on social media marketing specially from the Information Communication
    Technology Sector.

Thanks

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    We would love to see your contribution through articles and blog posts! Would you like to do one of our weekly webinars? Robert M. Brown, Sr. said:
    How about Internet Marketing 101? This would start at the beginning basic level and give members/prospective members a solid foundation in internet marketing. It could be either a series of posted articles, or submissions from contributors. A lot of the information I am finding on this blog is so advanced that neophytes such as myself really don't have a clue as to what is being said.