Blogging Software

Is there a blogging software that any one can reccommend? I have 6 blogs for plumbing air conditioning that I am going to need to do and would like to know if there is any thing any one can reccommend to help with the load? I don't want to waste my time on any products that are not effective and do not help in the search engines. Thank you!

Do you mean to help create content?¬* For instance, if you write 1 article on a blog you can use an article spinner to reproduce that article on the other blogs to avoid any duplicate content penalties.

¬*

Article writing can often be outsourced on a site like freelancer.com or elance.com¬*for as little as $2 - $3 each but you're not getting Pulitzer Prize quality.¬* They will, however not be duplicate content.

¬*

I hope this helps.

Which article spinner do you recommend? How do I know that it would be optimized for my key words? Aren't blogs supposed to be key word rich?

¬*

Thanks

I really don't have any recommendations for spinners that I like, sorry.¬* Most spinning software is simply identifying words and providing appropriate synonyms so it's automating a manual process which increases your time to do other important things.

¬*

Regarding your 2nd question, you would still optimize the articles for your preferred keywords.¬* It's just a matter of making edits on the article after you have spun it so that the preferred keywords remains.

¬*

Regards,

Chris

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries

WordPress is the far-and-away best choice for SEO purposes. WordPress.com is easier, bu the best way to go is to set up a WordPress.org blog and point it to your own domain name.

An example of a simple WordPress blog pointed to a domain name is http://www.JayBerkowitz.com

¬*

Good luck!

¬*

PS - I am not a fan of spinning, go for real content

So if I point it I have to pay for hosting of the blog? I have 6 web sites that I will be doing blogs for in my company. Two of them have word press blogs already on the site. Are you related to John Berkowitz in New York?