Free Member

5 Tips for Blogger Outreach

Bloggers can be your best friend if you are trying to get links and brand exposure. Here's my tip, bloggers will be much more inclined to scratch your back if you scratch theirs. They will usually be happy to do a product review if you provide a sample product for free.

Here are 5 tips to help with your blogger outreach efforts:

1. Look Right Under Your Nose - Review comments, old emails, Twitter followers for prospects
    2. Reference Blog Directories - To locate bloggers in your niche, search Technorati and other blog directories
    3. Help a Reporter Out - Join HARO
    4. Use a "Blogger Dating" Tool - While you might not be looking for a date, this is a great way to connect with relevant bloggers
    5. Good Old Fashioned Google - Use Google Blog Search

Do you have any other blogger outreach tips to share? Have you tried blogger outreach in your marketing efforts? What were the results?

This is really great but need some more help. Please help me to get some visitors in my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Syed Afnan View Post
    This is really great but need some more help. Please help me to get some visitors in my blog.
    what is your blog and who is the target audience? do you promote your blog on facebook, twitter or anywhere else? If you start linking other blogs or websites that you think people might be interested in, you'll start to become more noticed by more people.

I just did a webinar last week on increasing blog traffic, by the way. Feel free to post more about your blog here and I can help.

These tips are really nice and useful for blogger. Each and every suggestion is great. I am very impressed with your post Mikhaila. Thanks for sharing.

Another great way to really jump start your blog is to share the links with your friends and family. If you are truly passionate about what you're covering, your friends and family will want to read what you've been writing about, especially if it pertains to your specific industry and business. I've written topics for certain clients that have related to my own family, and they loved the information I shared with them. You can never spread yourself too thin when it comes to sharing blog posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Syed Afnan View Post
    You need SEO on page , off page and backlink for your site and you will have more traffic.Good luck