Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

Blogger Dynamic Views

Launched this week, Google introduces Dynamic Views for Blogger Templates. Dynamic Views is described as a unique browsing experience that makes it easier and faster for readers to explore blogs in interactive ways.

Check it out below:

Have you used Dynamic Views? What are your thoughts on it?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Too many things are changing! Every time I open a new service - it is different from the last time. Maybe I am old?

Signed,
    Trying to embrace change!
    Shari McConahay

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    Hi Shari, you are not old! I feel the same way. Services are evolving so quickly that you miss iterations in between, within just a matter of one day!

Free Member
    I don't really get it...Are these themes that visitors can choose to use while viewing your blog? Or is it something the blog author sets up themselves and every user has the same experience?

For instance, can I come to your blog and choose to view it in Magazine, Mosaic, or Snapshot? Or do you, as the blog author, choose Snapshot as your theme and every visitor sees your blog in Snapshot form?

Services are evolving so quickly that you miss iterations in between, within just a matter of one day! ?