Free Member

Google+ Now Open to Everyone

After nearly 3 months of being invitation-only, Google+ is now open to the public. Though it seems G+ has already lost much of the interest early adopters had about the social network, I wonder if opening sign-ups to the general public will spark more interest and interactions on Google+.

If you are just now signing up for Google+ and want some help getting started, here are 10 Tips & Tricks for Google+.

What do you think: Is Google+ dead, or was it just gestating?

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    Now begins the true test if Google+ lost its momentum or not…

Google has also announced its new Google+ search. Google's Vic Gundotra explains, “Just type what you’re looking for into the Google+ search box, and we’ll return relevant people and posts, as well as popular content from around the web.”

Is Google+ dead? It’s a big question mark for me. I think I’ll be able to better answer that question after the f8 announcements.

Free Member
    Google is really pushing people to sign-up for G+. If you haven't already done so, go to Google.com and look for todays "Google Doodle" featuring an animated blue arrow pointing to the You+ link in the black navigation bar at the top (see picture below).

It's practically screaming "sign-up" and entices every visitor to Google (many of whom probably don't know about G+) to learn what the new social network is all about.

And if you're looking for a chuckle this morning, watch this video by college humor. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, I'll be on "Not Google+"