Facebook Suffers Sitewide Errors for Many Users

As of Monday morning, Facebook is experiencing errors across the site. It won't allow many users to update your status, post comments, send messages or post photos. Users are also unable to Like posts.
    Trying to update your status will yield this message: "There was a problem updating your status. Please try again in a few minutes."
    See also: 20 Things Your Most Annoying Friends Do on Facebook

facebook.jpg

Facebook status update issues are not uncommon, but this one seems global we've tested it from several IPs and received the same message.
    According to web service status tracker Downrightnow, Facebook is likely experiencing a service disruption.
    Facebook did not immediately respond to our request for comment.
    This story is developing...
    Image: Brendan Smialowski/Getty Images, Facebook

http://mashable.com/2013/10/21/faceb...tatus-updates/

Facebook Suffers Sitewide Errors for Many Users

Facebook issues is already common nowadays. Maybe it is for a reason that many of us are users of the said social media site. It is really true that services are sometimes disrupted. i have encountered errors in uploading comments and even pictures. I just hope FB will have to pay attention to this matter and give prompt action to that issue

Yes, I hate unwanted ads too

That's a really a common fact now-a-days in FB, I feel bad too when there is huge ads on my homepage. Though they are updating with new features everyday.

A lot of errors

Yeah, I myself experience facebook errors all the time.
    A couple of days ago I couldn't open images.
    I think that users that are not from the USA experience problems more often.