Why should you trust Google, Facebook more than the NSA?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57...-than-the-nsa/

With facial recognition technology slowly making its way into social media, is everyone blowing the NSA deal out of proportion while simultaneously ignoring the other facets of online life that we've been subjected to? Online privacy has become a bit of a hot topic for everyone lately, so it's really becoming quite a chore to make sure you're well protected these days. Every time I visit my parents, I have to make sure they aren't clicking the wrong links or providing their social security to sites that claim they need it. Thank goodness their generation isn't so interested in Facebook services and iPhones, but does that necessarily make them safer?

Great, I'm with you too

I also try to check every time before clicking a link on FB, spamming is common now.

I agree

Spams are so common now that you don't know where you might end up accidentally.

Not really

I don't think you are really safe if you do not use the social media because spamming can be found everywhere. You have to very careful when using the internet and try to protect yourself at any time

I also try to check every time before clicking a link on FB, I don't think you are really safe if you do not use the social media because spamming can be found everywhere