Pinterest adds support for Twitter cards

I don't know how many of you have noticed that Instagram has recently downgraded their support for Twitter cards, making Instagram integration on Twitter much less friendly. This may or may not have something to do with Facebook owning Instagram. However, Pinterest just added support for Twitter cards, making the integration between the two social media giants that much better.

http://mashable.com/2012/12/11/pinterest-twitter-cards/

Is anyone still using Pinterest? I'm not being sarcastic, I haven't seen any Pinterest activity in my Facebook newsfeed lately and I have yet to see someone post from Pinterest to Twitter. What's the traffic like on Pinterest these days?

I honestly wouldn't know. I set up a Pinterest account for a friend's business and he has not logged in since. Instagram seems to be the dominant new image sharing network.

Fatima Veislari
    I have heard on several conferences that I have attended held by social media strategists, that you can actually use Pinterest for business and turn your visitors into customers and make sales. This all happens just by pinning things on a board. I don't find it to fun and easy to use. I try to post on there and it won't post or won't show, its to confusing.

I agree, Fatima, and I think Instagram does the same thing for businesses and is easier to use.