What's Your Favorite Source for Marketing News?

I get almost all of my marketing news from Mashable, but I feel like I need to add a little variety. What are your favorite sites for marketing / digital news?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I also really like Mashable for news. I like to keep Google's blogs in my reader along with an assortment of blogs from different industry experts I follow on different topics. I also like Social Media Examiner for social updates and MediaPost.

Of course, there is always great info on the Internet Marketing Club News Tab too! : )
    Shari McConahay

Thanks Shari! I do like Social Media Examiner as well, but I'd never used MediaPost. Of course, the IMC is a great resource, too!

Mashable, of course. But I also use Soshable occasionally, and I read the SEOmoz blog and Search Engine Journal stuff, too.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have to check out Soshable - I've heard of it before but haven't checked it out yet. I like Search Engine Journal too and have the SEOMoz in my reader too. I also like SERoundtable and Search Engine Watch. SearchEngineLand and their new MarketingLand. Occasionally I check out the forums at WebMasterWorld too. They have a lot of peer info. And people always wonder why I don't read books!? LOL

MediaPost has quite a few different publications and they are all excellent. They pretty much have something for everyone!
    Shari McConahay

Whats Your Favorite Source for Marketing

We all love this lovable ornery window washer. But, question of all questions... Whats your favorite episode?
    Делаю сайты тут...

Whats Your Favorite Source for Marketing News

What about 5th edition. Its supposed to be like what people remember 2E being like, except for real.

Do you play with a school group or something?