Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

Which Web Trends Will Prevail In 2010?

I was just reading a great column by Pete Cashmore of Mashable which can be found here. Will location sharing services be the hot thing of 2010? Or maybe social gaming? I think video will really take the forefront in the upcoming years. Sites like YouTube.com and UStream.tv will continue to grow in popularity. Where do you think the web is heading in 2010?

Yes, in my opinion, video will continue to grow. We will also see even better social analytics such as we started to see in the link shortening applications of 2009, collaboration and realtime sites such as Google Wave will start to take root and applications for smart phones will continue work their way into our traditionally offline worlds. I'll check out the column..... Rosh

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    Great topic Erika, I wrote a presentation with the help of 60 replies on Twitter and LinkedIn. I asked everyone what they thought the hot trends would be in 2010. Here is a link to my presentation:http://presentations.tengoldenrules.com/web_2010/

Ambassador

Great feedback. Thanks Rosh. Rosh Sillars said:
    Yes, in my opinion, video will continue to grow. We will also see even better social analytics such as we started to see in the link shortening applications of 2009, collaboration and realtime sites such as Google Wave will start to take root and applications for smart phones will continue work their way into our traditionally offline worlds.

I'll check out the column.....

Rosh

Ambassador

Thanks Jay! Jay Berkowitz said:
    Great topic Erika, I wrote a presentation with the help of 60 replies on Twitter and LinkedIn. I asked everyone what they thought the hot trends would be in 2010. Here is a link to my presentation:http://presentations.tengoldenrules.com/web_2010/