What is the Best Mobile Operating System?

Google Adwords recently unleashed mobile device targeting options. Specifically, you can choose for your ads only to display on certain devices (iPhone, Nexus One, etc.) or certain carriers (Sprint, T-Mobile, etc).

I'm just curious how everyone rates their mobile operating system. I currently use the Palm Web OS. This operating system is great for usability, but has a very limited app catalog. How do each of you that use Android, iPhone, or other mobile operating systems rate them?

I love the iPhone's operating system. I had another smart phone before the iPhone and I hated it. Hmmmm, I can't even recall which phone it was...

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    My past several phones have had the Windows OS. The OS is user friendly but nowhere near as robust as iPhone, Android etc. The Windows OS definitely has some catching up to do.

I'm not sure Windows OS will ever be able to catch up. Erika Barbosa said:
    My past several phones have had the Windows OS. The OS is user friendly but nowhere near as robust as iPhone, Android etc. The Windows OS definitely has some catching up to do.

I think where OS really falls short is in the apps. The interface provides a great user experience, but compared to the iPhone or Android, it has very few apps.

Played with SEVERAL!!! Droid or iPhone, unfortunately the two "don't play well with others" but are inidivually superb!!

Ok...I'ma dork! i obviously misunderstood...my appologies! As far as SERVICE (the question at hand...) I would go Verizon, they annoy me to NO END on several counts, but are the best and most established! And they roll out new dev's without telling anyone....and BETA them...THEN they announce them, if it seems they will work!

I like the android OS, but the app market leaves something to be desired.

iphone hands down.