Internet Marketing Courses Howie Schwartz

Hi all - wondering if any of you have ever heard of Howie¬*Schwartz¬*and the IM Remarkable Programs or Howie's Apprentice Programs.

I'm just getting started in internet marketing and ran into these programs, of which claims are made to rank for the first and possibly second page in Google for particular keywords that you'd like to rank for.

They offer multiple courses to assist you to achieve these goals, and they normally range anywhere between $200 - $2500, as high as $5000/$10,000.¬*

I've taken the lower-cost ends of some of the courses, and it appears to be legit, but being new to internet marketing, I'm wondering how legit is it? How would I know (or other potential IM'ers)?

I'm looking for absolute honest and multiple alternatives to teach myself more about internet marketing as much as possible. I had to name drop the programs per it was my experience and am in no way trying to plug or endorse - just looking for any information.

Thanks - any feedback would be helpful!

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    I have not heard of the programs you mentioned. And, you are doing the right thing inquiring about these type of courses. It is so easy to develop 'information' products that it is hard to decipher the good from the not-so-good. We were involved with developing a course for the University of San Francisco, http://www.UsanFranOnline.com and a number of the top experts that I know in internet marketing were recruited to the faculty. Also, don't miss a ton of free content available online. We do a free podcast http://podcast.tengoldenrules.com and the Intern Marketing Club Wednesday Webinar series features some of the superstars in internet marketing as well, don't miss it :) Good luck learning with all of us! Jay

OK will look into the USF program! And yes, I am subscribed to the ten golden rules podcast and look forward to checking the webinars out soon! Thanks for answering, and I'll have plenty more questions for you! Jay Berkowitz said:
    I have not heard of the programs you mentioned. And, you are doing the right thing inquiring about these type of courses. It is so easy to develop 'information' products that it is hard to decipher the good from the not-so-good.

We were involved with developing a course for the University of San Francisco, http://www.UsanFranOnline.com and a number of the top experts that I know in internet marketing were recruited to the faculty.

Also, don't miss a ton of free content available online. We do a free podcast http://podcast.tengoldenrules.com and the Intern Marketing Club Wednesday Webinar series features some of the superstars in internet marketing as well, don't miss it :)

Good luck learning with all of us!

Jay

Free Member
    I know that Howie's products get great testimonials and everything he launches sells out. I've been both impressed and disappointed when it comes to Howie. Understand that a lot of people over look the obvious or may know what they need to do and are just too lazy to do it. I'm not bashing Howie's products. I think he has an awesome view on SEO topics. Also, you can tell that he is very passionate about what he does. However, I say this for every high end Internet Marketing product: Really take a look at what you are trying to accomplish and what you are trying to learn before purchasing high dollar products. When I started out, I wasted a lot of money. I started to get smart and I would directly email the support team and ask specific questions. If the product was not in line with my goals, I didn't buy it. I rarely buy anything now. I began building my arsenal of FREE sources. I suggest you start doing the same.