Ambassador

Susan C is an Ambassador!

Google Buzz - Another Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare?

Google launched Google Buzz, which is a new push into social media for them.* It is definitely similar to Twitter and Facebook and will be accessed through Gmail.* It should be pushed out to most users very soon (I'm still waiting to see it).

Mashable has a pretty useful post on how it will be working. And of course, Google has a video.* What do you think?* Will you be participating or is it just another thing to use like Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare?

Interesting. Funny to see Facebook pushing toward Email, and then Google using Gmail to push toward status updates. I will be interesting to see in how this works on my phone, since I'm on the Google Android platform with the Motorola Buzz. Just think they have text, audio and visual search options in the phone, won't be long before they have peer search, essentially blasting out a message to your friends. "Hey landed in Chicago tonight, where's the best pizza". I'd trust peer search over any other type of search for this type of question.

I just played with it a bit on my phone. As of now I'm not really feeling it but we will see. I need another way to communicate with people like I need another hole in my head...

That might be the end-all be-all solution Stuart. Another hole in our heads, preferably some sort of USB / Wi Fi / Blue Tooth connection that just spews out all our audio, video and thought processing brain waves completely unfiltered into a slew of unfathomable data. Then instead of living our own lives too much, we can just tune in to the onslaught of insanity streamtweeting out from some celebrity or better yet just random people. Just think how much better you might feel about yourself after hooking into some crazy person from the Jerry Springer show for an hour or two. Its the future of therapy. Stuart Smith said:
    I just played with it a bit on my phone. As of now I'm not really feeling it but we will see. I need another way to communicate with people like I need another hole in my head...

LMAO... Cheyenne Throckmorton said:
    That might be the end-all be-all solution Stuart. Another hole in our heads, preferably some sort of USB / Wi Fi / Blue Tooth connection that just spews out all our audio, video and thought processing brain waves completely unfiltered into a slew of unfathomable data.

Then instead of living our own lives too much, we can just tune in to the onslaught of insanity streamtweeting out from some celebrity or better yet just random people. Just think how much better you might feel about yourself after hooking into some crazy person from the Jerry Springer show for an hour or two. Its the future of therapy.

Stuart Smith said:

To me, Google Buzz is an upgrade of Twitter. By this, I mean that it has the basic functionality of Twitter, but adds the ability to comment on and like posts like in Facebook. This really combines the best of both worlds and I would like to see it take off.

Susan check out www.ExploreYourNight.com If you like the information then go to www.join.yournight.com/greggbanks my e mail is gteddyb1@yahoo.com