What's the best way to get feedback on your site?

Hi Everyone,

¬*

I've been wrestling with this issue for a few days now.¬* I've launched my site Twit2Tel.com.¬* It's a Twitter application that basically basically gives every Twitter user access to a free vmail account that's linked to their username. Users can also make 4 minute calls to other users just by knowing their username.¬* I'm trying to get legit feedback on it.¬* Ya'know bloggers and review sites, but I don't know how to do it.¬* I've submitted my site to a number of blogs but nothing.¬* Does anyone have any suggestions?¬* How'd you guys do it?¬*Can I get¬*feedback¬*from you guys? It would be¬*greatly appreciated.¬*

¬*

Warren

Twit2Tel.com

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    Hi Warren: Congratulations on the site, this is a great initiative. This is a cool concept, but it is a new idea. Maybe you could use a simple video to explain how it works? Another thing you need to counter is a bit of fear about giving out access to Twitter info, some spammy stuff is going on. You can do this with testimonials and certification/trust logos. Lastly, I noticed a small typo > Signin with Twitter Good luck!

Ambassador

Susan C is an Ambassador!
    I agree with Jay, a video showing how Twit2Tel works will help people get a better understanding on how it works. By doing that and uploading it on YouTube has potential to spread the word. I am not too sure on how it works as I am on the site. Perhaps making the 'How it Works' link more prominent. Explain what the benefits of using this service would be as well. Whenever you're asking for money for a 'ads free' or 'premium service' make users comfortable and assure them their personal information is secure by placing trust logos. Hope that helps!

Those are some great points. I will implement them today. Thanks you very much Susan Cruz said:
    I agree with Jay, a video showing how Twit2Tel works will help people get a better understanding on how it works. By doing that and uploading it on YouTube has potential to spread the word. I am not too sure on how it works as I am on the site. Perhaps making the 'How it Works' link more prominent. Explain what the benefits of using this service would be as well. Whenever you're asking for money for a 'ads free' or 'premium service' make users comfortable and assure them their personal information is secure by placing trust logos. Hope that helps!