SEO on Flash/Java Script site

Hello everyone,

1-I have to optimise the text on all the pages of this site: *http://albinati.aero/
    There is some strange technology that I don't know (Javascript? Flash?)....is it worth it to do the text optimisation of the pages with my keywords or anyway the boats will not be able to read it??

2- The url is the same for all the pages, is it worth it put a specific url for each pages in order to take advantage of a keywords in the url?

Ex: albinati.aero/privatejet
    or *albinati.aero/rentingaprivatejet

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi Catherine, ideally, you would want a unique url for each page of the website as well as crawlable text. If you look at Google's cache of the site (search 'cache:http://albinati.aero/' in Google) you will see that none of the text is visible. Therefore, it looks like optimizing the current text will not have an effect. Perhaps the best thing to do is to create HTML versions of the content pages. They can then be optimized.

Hi Marc, Thanks for your help :-) But the pages are in fact html...I see it when I go to code view So I am super confused... Is it maybe a problem because of the unique url? Marc Purtell said:
    Hi Catherine, ideally, you would want a unique url for each page of the website as well as crawlable text. If you look at Google's cache of the site (search 'cache:http://albinati.aero/' in Google) you will see that none of the text is visible. Therefore, it looks like optimizing the current text will not have an effect. Perhaps the best thing to do is to create HTML versions of the content pages. They can then be optimized.

From what I can tell, all websites have some html in them (unless some one got really clever with xml/xslt), but all of your text on the website is within the flash applet that runs the entire site. Text inside flash is not searchable, so ideally you need an alternate text-based non flash version of the site so you can optimize it.

Hi Catherine,

Here is the relevant solution for your confusion.

Create a Google webmaster account for your website and verify it. You have a option in Google webmaster tools to "fetch as Googlebot", this option shows how your page is viewed by bots. If you cannot find your content in this page means its highly difficult to get your pages crawled by SE bots and even more difficult to rank your pages for targeted key words. Hope this solution might help you.

Thanks,

Manju.A.N | Cables4computer.com |

Michelle L Coates

Hi Marc,

In reference to doing a search on the "cache" pages you referenced below, are you saying that after you do the search when you click on "text only version", if you don't see text there, neither does the Google? or is the "full version" what a Google bot would see?

Thanks for your insight!

Michelle

Marc Purtell said:

SEO on Flash/Java Script site

The only way to move your site to the top of Google is to build high quality links, do the proper on page SEO which was perfectly optimized, make a collection of backlinks, link exchange is very important for your website, they increase the page rank in search engine result page.