Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!

Vote in the InternetMarketingClub.org Logo Contest

We are pleased to announce the Logo Contest is now posted and ready for your votes! *The InternetMarketingClub.org would like to start by thanking all of the community members who have contributed logos, feedback and who have participated overall. *We received a tremendous response. *The logos contained within the below link are the finalists determined by the Management Team of the InternetMarketingClub.org. *

Make sure to cast your votes now as all votes must be submitted by 9:00amEST Wednesday, July 7th. *Everyone is allowed one vote. *And remember, the winning logo will receive $100.00USD. *

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    I really like about 4 of the logos, what do you think? Make sure you all vote!!!

I am thrilled that this is such a difficult vote. There are some great creative minds floating around this community! Some of my favorites include the "m" with the dot over it with the dark background and the one with the rss symbol included.

Hi Jay, I like the im red dot one in both versions. The image for the more vertical one was more crisp, but I think the horizontal one matches the site better. Lots of good choices though. Jay Berkowitz said:
    I really like about 4 of the logos, what do you think? Make sure you all vote!!!

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    Last chance to vote in the logo contest, we will close it today after teh Wednesday Webinar :)

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    Thank you to everyone who voted and participated - this really was a difficult vote!