Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries

I'm a bit embarrassed. Can I ask for your help?

I'm a bit embarrassed.

I picked a pretty lame title for my upcoming presentation. "Turn Website & Social Media Traffic Into Gold" eeesh! What was I thinking?

To jazz up the presentation I'm going to give away a $406 10 Gram Solid Gold Bar.

Here's how you can help. How would you give away the prize using Social Media?

Please help by commenting here: http://bit.ly/GoldBar

Since video is so easily shared and engages so well, why not hold a contest for most popular video focusing on the Midas touch, or featuring a Solid Gold Bar. You'll get fun and original content and someone could make their debut showcasing their creative side. Let Internet Marketing Club vote on the winning video. If someone wants to vote, they join the club.

Simon Kerr
    Title suggestions while I'm thinking: "Social Media Oppotunities - IF YOU GLITTER IT'S GOLD!" "Social Media Gold - The Precious Element In Online Marketing" "Precious Elements of Internet Marketing - SOCIAL MEDIA GOLD" "Social Media's Golden Opportunities" "Why Social Media is a Golden Opportunity for Your Business" "Social Media - Make the Most of a Golden Opportunity"

Ambassador

Blog Entries
    I love your video idea. I shot a video, we're editing tomorrow, maybe we can some great responses! Ann Shea said:
    Since video is so easily shared and engages so well, why not hold a contest for most popular video focusing on the Midas touch, or featuring a Solid Gold Bar. You'll get fun and original content and someone could make their debut showcasing their creative side. Let Internet Marketing Club vote on the winning video. If someone wants to vote, they join the club.

Ambassador

Blog Entries
    Thanks Simon, sorry I wasn't clear. I am stuck with the title, it is printed in the program. Now we need to have some fun with it and give the gold bar away with the most buzz possible :) Simon Kerr said:
    Title suggestions while I'm thinking:

"Social Media Oppotunities - IF YOU GLITTER IT'S GOLD!"

"Social Media Gold - The Precious Element In Online Marketing"

"Precious Elements of Internet Marketing - SOCIAL MEDIA GOLD"

"Social Media's Golden Opportunities"

"Why Social Media is a Golden Opportunity for Your Business"

"Social Media - Make the Most of a Golden Opportunity"