If you could have a FREE savings plan account that was backed by gold or silver, would you apply?

Hello Friends,
    Like most Americans, I believed in the American Dream and worked hard to achieve it for the last 30 years. I have seen my stocks lose 90% of their value because of corporate greed and government negligence. Now, it has become a matter of survival as I approach retirement age and worry about how my nest-egg will be protected to take care of the unforseen expenses ahead...I have worried about stock market crashes for many years now, but didn't want to buy bars of bullion because of the cost and the lack of liquidity, but KB Gold has created an affordable means to place your hard-earned money in precious metals that can be liquidated in 3 days time all the while¬*maintaining their¬*market gold value and¬*enjoying the continued growth as we print more¬*and more worthless paper money ....so, yes, I am definitely interested in this savings plan¬*and believe all Americans should be!

Very true and that is why several well established mutual funds have more then doubled their returns over the past year. I can understand your position on not having time to ride out the market but really investing in "gold bars/silver bars" isn't really a sound investment. It just does not beat inflation in the long run and lead, water and food will always be more valuable then gold or silver in the long run if times ever get rough

There are pros and cons to everything, but the majority of experts out there agree that 5-20% of your portfolio should be in precious metals as a protectiive hedge. It's a calculated risk in either case......gold could drop, but not ever to zero, but stocks could repeat 1929 levels or worse.....that is why it is recommended by most authorities. Richard Kaulfers said:
    Very true and that is why several well established mutual funds have more then doubled their returns over the past year. I can understand your position on not having time to ride out the market but really investing in "gold bars/silver bars" isn't really a sound investment. It just does not beat inflation in the long run and lead, water and food will always be more valuable then gold or silver in the long run if times ever get rough

I have heard all the gold is missing...

This is very nice post thanks!
    We offer best quality Brain Dumps.com test papers and OG0-092 materials. You can get our usna guaranteed www.bostonconservatory.edu questions and Rasmussen College to help you in University of Kansas Medical Center the real exam of United States Naval Academy