Free Member

Social Media Ecosystem

Hi Everyone - I am trying to get my mind around the shape and structure of the whole social media ecosystem - hopefully in some diagramatic form. *I want to understand the skeletal structure of what is out there, apply some kind of framework to it in order to better focus my own social media marketing efforts. *Any thoughts anyone?
    Thanks John

Free Member
    I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but there are some really cool (and informative) infographics listed here. I have used a few and referenced them myself when working with clients on their social media efforts. Hope this helps...a little! http://www.webdoctus.com/2010/01/25-mind-blowing-social-media-infographics/

Free Member
    Hi Tracy - really interesting and helpful - thank you. A lot to take in but I will have a good look at them I am faced with the challenge of explaining the ecosystem to my business partners. This is a bit like Henry Ford explaining the concept of a motor car in 1890 - they all want faster smarter horses :) regards John

Free Member
    Great point. When all you have is a hammer,....everything looks like a nail, right? John Colley said:
    Hi Tracy - really interesting and helpful - thank you. A lot to take in but I will have a good look at them
    I am faced with the challenge of explaining the ecosystem to my business partners. This is a bit like Henry Ford explaining the concept of a motor car in 1890 - they all want faster smarter horses :)

regards

John

Free Member
    But I have lots of different hammers :) - will let you know how I get on John