Have you tried Tobri?

I just met the developers of this new social networking platform, still in its Beta stage.It's created by Ken McArthur and other internet marketers. I recently joined to check it out.Â* Like the other social media sites, it's free to sign up. If you haven't signed up yet, please use the link below, check it out, and let me know what you think.
    http://www.tobri.com/signup.php?signup_referer=StaceyMcNeill

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    I just checked it out and registered, I like the site and concept, I think they should buy a new domain name :)

I agree, unless they believe it could become another verb like 'google'. You might want to contact Ken McArthur or Frank Sousa to see if they'd like to do a wednesday segment. They both have fantastic internet marketing and general business advice to share, and I'm sure they'd love to have a few minutes also to demonstrate what makes Tobri different. Jay Berkowitz said:
    I just checked it out and registered, I like the site and concept, I think they should buy a new domain name :)

Hey Jay, Great to be a part of your community. On the name, we purposely chose a name that didn’t have any meaning exactly so that we COULD create a new language around it and it’s already happening. The Tobri family is already calling themselves Tobrians and soon you will hear people talking about people’s Tobri Rank and going to Tobri someone. We are moving up quickly and spiking into the top 10K sites on the Internet and we are still in beta, so it's exciting. We've been getting more traffic than Joel Comm, Frank Kern and even Tiger Woods. In fact, we've beaten social media wonder, Barack Obama's traffic stats on 4 occasions since we started the beta program weeks ago. It's a warm friendly place to be and I'm thrilled to have the two of you joining us! All the best, Ken

Ambassador

Jay Berkowitz is an Ambassador!
    Blog Entries
    Nice to have you join us here Ken and I wish you nothing but success with Tobri, please let me know if I can help in any way!

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    Very cool… I signed up and look forward to trying it out. I will provide feedback once I get to dive in further.

Nice site, I'm just curious as to where you get your games from?