I am A young Entrepreneur & have decided to start a real business. I have a location, my suppliers and a 20k sqr ft building. Some of my coworkers say that I am out of my mind with the way the economy is right now (About 40%) the other 60% are giving me 100% support. In my search for a small business grant I have fallen short on sources to help me on this venture. A loan is obtainable but, Not at 9 to 18% interest. The grant seems to be the best route. I'd love some input on this issue on other possible resources anyone can recommend. Martin From Greensboro NC

*How come there are no Grants for a small business starting up from scratch? If there are I haven't found it!! I'd like some source help from somewhere.