Internet Marketing Income

I'm still trying to generate income and so far have generated less than $2.00.* Your recommendations.

Jeanette,

*is that 2 dollars profit or just 2 dollars? Because this is a service based industry and still pretty new. A lot of factors can help or hurt your business.

First off, what are you "specializing" in?

--SEO

--Pay Per Click

--Local business listings

general consulting and advising on practices..

As stated several times in the courses (not sure which one's you took). Building your portfolio with non-profits is a great way to get your name out there.

Local business optimization is a good way to get started. Business want to see results for the services, and we know SEO takes time. Local business listings rank quicker and can help build client trust.

What are you currently doing right now?

Hi Jeannette,

You are not alone in the quest for earning money on the internet but how long has it been since you put your site up and exactly what are you "selling"* Like Richard mentioned is it a service or some other form of product? I am also going to assume that you are not getting a lot of traffic and if you are you aren't converting well.

You need to find what pages people are going to when they come to your site and how long they are staying.

Richard Kaulfers said:

Jeanette,

*is that 2 dollars profit or just 2 dollars? Because this is a service based industry and still pretty new. A lot of factors can help or hurt your business.

First off, what are you "specializing" in?

--SEO

--Pay Per Click

--Local business listings

general consulting and advising on practices..

As stated several times in the courses (not sure which one's you took). Building your portfolio with non-profits is a great way to get your name out there.

Local business optimization is a good way to get started. Business want to see results for the services, and we know SEO takes time. Local business listings rank quicker and can help build client trust.

What are you currently doing right now?

fine post

I'm still trying to generate income and so far have generated less than $2.00.*

______
    muneeb

Pay Per Click

I think it really takes time before you can see results from Pay Per Click. Has anyone here really seen good results from pay per click?

Internet Marketing I

Hi all,I am a newbie to internet marketing and using forums but I am here to find pointers,tips and pick everbodys brain to see what I can learn from some of you more experienced

Internet Marketing I

I have to agree with Richard.

If you are building a site to appeal to the gaming community or something like that, then maybe all the dark screens and fonts might work.

But for Internet Marketing.... Sorry, it does not work for me.