Free Member

Chrome Beats Out Firefox as #2 Browser

Big news for Google Chrome: Firefox is no longer the second most used browser. Now, (after whichever poor unfortunate souls are still using IE) more people use Chrome than Firefox. However, this is only a worldwide statistic. In the US, Firefox is still #2, with Chrome following in a close third.

What browser do you use? Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera? I'm a Chrome user myself, nothing beats its speed and ease of use IMO.

Ambassador

Erika Barbosa is an Ambassador!
    Iím a proud Chrome user, too. Iíve been using it for a few years now, and I dread each time I have to use a different browser.

Free Member
    Me too. Firefox isn't too bad but I hate IE. I actually uninstalled it successfully from one of my old computers and I couldn't have been happier.

Free Member

Interesting Graph of Browser Usage

Check out the following graph of browser usage, it's a great visual account of the change in browser usage over time.

Ambassador

Thanks for sharing Mikhaila! It really helps paint the picture. Do any of the data points surprise you?

Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    Check out the following graph of browser usage, it's a great visual account of the change in browser usage over time.

Are the data-points for US only or worldwide? Perhaps worldwide because of the watermark in the graph?
    Last edited by Erika Barbosa; 01-09-2012 at 07:12 PM.